What are the benefits of using an ecamm live overlay pack?
Engage your viewers
Easy to use
Set it and forget it
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in each Ecamm Live Overlay pack?
Each Ecamm Live overlay pack is housed within a single scene. When you open the scene, you’ll find a collection of overlays inside. This collection of overlays is created specifically for the themed pack. Each pack includes the following overlays:
- Countdown Timers, to keep your audience entertained as you get ready to live stream,
- Be Right Back overlays, so that you can present a branded screen rather than a blank one while you’re busy preparing something behind the scenes,
- Intros, for you to showcase your brand, business, product, service or offer,
- Camera overlays, to frame your camera as the host, as well as up to four additional camera screens for your guests,
- Screen share, great for tutorials, walkthroughs and demonstrations, this overlays frames both your camera as well as your screen as it’s recording, and allows for up to four additional guest cameras,
- End screen, to present a branded screen instead of a blank one for when your live steam completes
- Social media, for you to share your social pages, account handles and links.
Then, within each of these groups, you’ll find a collection of overlays with slight design variations. Typically, these variations are on color. For example, each overlay pack includes versions of blue, red, green, and so on.
Within an individual overlay, you’ll find individual layers which make up the overlay itself. These layers can consist of the individual elements within the overlay, such as text, image and more.
How to Install an Ecamm Live Overlay Pack
Our goal is to save you as much time as possible so you can stop fiddling behind the scenes and get live streaming! Our Ecamm Live overlay packs come with a one-click installation, meaning there are no complicated setup steps or configuration processes to follow.
Once you have purchased an Ecamm Live overlay pack from the Let’s Get Live store, you’ll receive an email containing a download link. Once the Ecamm Live overlay file has finished downloading, simply click on it to open, and the overlay pack will be added to the scene panel, along with the default scene.
Within the new folder, you’ll find a series of overlays, including social media overlays, intros, countdown timers and much more.
Now you’re ready to add these Ecamm Live overlays to your live streams!
How to Customize an Ecamm Live Overlay Pack
Each and every element in an overlay pack is editable. Any text element can be edited to accommodate custom text. Simply double click on the text you’d like to edit and enter the word, phrase or slogan of your choice. You can also change element variables such as colors, custom font groups, text-decoration, and more. Demo images can be replaced with original on-brand imagery, however, if you’re starting out and don’t have custom images just yet, feel free to use the demo images included in the overlay pack as they’re licensed for commercial use.
Within each of the overlay packs, you’ll find a scene titled Camera Overlays. This scene opens a collection of overlays that have been designed for single-host cameras and multiple guests. Whether you’re hosting a live stream for yourself or have invited up to four guests, our overlay packs have you covered!
Again, each of these overlays is editable. You can change the text, color, animation, and camera position of each overlay to suit your needs! When using one of the guest overlays, make sure you manually assign a camera view to each location.